God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I like to eat.

I already gained 3 lbs back! :( At least they're 3 of the 13 I lost, though. I'd like to only gain back what I've lost during this entire pregnancy. We'll see how that goes. I've been in the 2nd trimester one and a half weeks and I've already gained back 3 lbs--yikes! I'm not showing that much, really. My belly looks more like a gut than a cute preggo belly. I think it would be more obvious if I was a twig before. I was a thicker girl to begin with so people are actually noticing my weight loss more than my belly. My sister-in-law patted my belly yesterday. I get a lot of pats. It's so weird because I totally forget there's a baby in there and I'm like, "Why are you patting my stomach?" Then it comes back to me, lol. When I tell people I'm almost 4 months, they look at my stomach and say, "Wow, really?" They never suspected I was pregnant, just fat. I almost don't want to tell people. Let it be told when I actually have a protruding big belly. I guess it's still pretty early for people to notice that I'm indeed preggo. I'm just ultra-sensitive these days and would love it to be acknowledged. In due time I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. M'ija, you DO have a pregnant belly now. You're definitely showing it. It's becoming more and more real. Can't wait til you feel it moving around. It'll feel like a butterfly fluttering around. I thank God for my precious little grandbaby everyday. Everyday I wonder, "will he/she have my sad eyes or your dad's beautiful eyes and long lashes." Can't wait to see my baby.
    Love,
    mama

    ReplyDelete