God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The First Trimester & the Joy it brings...

Nausea, fatigue, constant puking, feeling completely dead... yes this is the first trimester, folks. Every day I repeat the process of throwing up straight liquid (since I eat dinner very early for fear of being nauseous at night), eating breakfast just to throw up about a good 1/2 of it 15 minutes later, and an early dinner that, if I'm lucky, doesn't make me hurl but more often than not does. I take my prenatal vitamin at night, pray to be able to sleep, and always wake up before 7. That's about when my nausea kicks in. For the past hour I've been gagging and puking. I am now feeling decent, but this will only last until I eat breakfast. It's definitely not my idea of a good time, but the only thing that makes me feel better is knowing that if I'm feeling this miserable, the kid must be healthy. People always say that symptoms are a great indicator that the baby is ok, so with how completely awful I've been feeling, this child must be on cloud 9 in there. I'll be 9 weeks this coming week and our first OB appt is this coming Wednesday the 14th. We are SO anxious. I just want this trimester to end already! I have another month to go. Lord, give me strength.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but just keep focused on your little one that's coming soon. He/she will bring you so much joy and you will realize how deeply you can love. God Himself will give you the strength in the coming weeks/months. I'm excited about your appointment this week. I hope you like your doctor. That's real important. I love you, baby.

    ReplyDelete