God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Hello World.



"All the empty disappears, I remember why I'm here, just surrender and believe, I fall down on my knees...hello world."

Thank you, Jesus. I had a nice long conversation with my husband after praying about all of this unnecessary school stress and anxiety, and God sure answers prayers fast. Bobby reassured me that all would be well, and that he'd love to help me with my research paper tomorrow, especially since he has the day off. Gosh, what an amazing husband I have...he wants to spend his day off helping me with my work. I immediately thought of this song. I need to stop and pay attention to all that God has blessed me with whenever I feel overwhelmed and unsure--I have to remember that He is always in control, and He is always there. God is so good, all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that song is so beautiful! I always thought Lady Antebellum was a girl. I've never heard this song...WOW!

    ReplyDelete