God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Aloha!

I just wanted to stop by and update my peeps on how we're doing over here in the beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii with my family. So far our vacation has been perfect. My sister has been cooking for us non stop (purely by choice, she insists!) and everything of course is deeeeelicious. She's actually whipping up some good ol' southern food for us as I type this. She's awesome. Bobby and I got to revisit our reception spot today and as we were walking up the same stairway in the Moli'i Gardens where we made our grand entrance as husband and wife exactly one year ago, we couldn't help but get emotional. We just held each other and savored the moment while taking in the breathtaking scenery. How incredibly blessed we are to have had my sister arrange that completely perfect day from start to finish for us. I think we got misty eyed because of that and because we said that when we're older and married 20 years, we will still make it a tradition to visit this spot, but our children will be able to see it, and see where our lives began. We thought about our grandchildren also coming to that exact spot. How incredible. I can't wait to show my babies where we became one, where our family began. It is just such a blessing and I thank our Lord and Savior for making it all possible. Bobby and I are just loving being here with my family and have the opportunity to swim in the perfectly blue water while seeing all of God's creation in front of us. You can't help but be in awe, and be thankful. Well, I better get back to visiting and enjoying the time we have together. Mahalo and Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Enjoy your time in HI. I still wish I could have been there for your day. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete