God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!

Friday, September 17, 2010

It has returned!



I'm taking a study break (because my brain hurts) to tell y'all about my favorite thing on tv. Those are my two favorite characters from Gossip Girl; Dan (Penn Badgely--so cute) and Serena (Blake Lively). They're together in real life, too! I've loved this show for years. I guess you could say it's my novela (soap opera). I also discovered this song from one of the episodes and liked it immediately. It's an acquired taste for most of you I'm sure, but I've had it on repeat for about a week now and can't stop listening to it. I have no idea what the lyrics mean, but I think it's pretty. So whatever this guy's talking about is music to my ears! Lol. PS: Gossip Girl has just started Season 4 and the second episode will be this coming Monday at 8pm CST if anyone would like to join in on my current addiction. I, unfortunately, missed the season premiere (yeah...I shed a tear...literally) and have been trying to hunt that episode down online this entire week but no such luck. If anyone discovers it please let me know!

****UPDATE**** I found the episode! It was finally uploaded this afternoon! I'm watching it right now actually. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment