God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Lately.

Well, Bobby's weekend started yesterday so we had a 'date day' while Elena spent some time with my inlaws. She had a blast. They said she was laughing and talking the entire time. When we went to pick her up she was just SO entertained by my father-in-law; she kept laughing at him, it was so cute. She passed out the second we got home. Our date day was fun. We ate at Longhorn Steakhouse and went to see Ted. Pretty raunchy movie, but it was funny. Probably a renter, though. I think for our next date day we'll just stay home and sleep, lol. Here are a few pictures of my little princess: This one is before bath time. She gets SO excited when she hears the water running. She loves bath time.
This is while she's watching Blue's Clues. I can't get her attention when a good show is on. :)
And here she is with Daddy before work. She loves him so much.
I'd better go make breakfast before my other baby wakes up. ;) I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... Elena is so darn beautiful! I miss my little angel. I can't wait to hear her precious voice again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! Sarah gets the same way with bath time, but no when I take her to the bath tub she tries to crawl in before I can get her clothes of! LOL Questions. How do you keep water out of Elena's ears? I have such a hard time with that :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she still doesn't move around in there too much so it's pretty easy to avoid her ears right now, but I'm worried about when she's more of a wiggle worm and can splash around.

      Delete
  3. I am glad to hear that you guys are leaving it up to God. Bobby will be a great officer whereever he ends up and he will be blessed of God in that position. I have prayed that God's will be done in this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Daddy. I receive that! :) We are putting all of our trust in Him.

      Delete
  4. My Elenita, the most beautiful little girl in the world. Mija, she looks just like you when you were little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetheart, I thank you for the love and care, patience and joy you continually give to my grandbaby. You are an amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I just now saw this! Thank you, Mama. If I am an amazing mom, it's because you have given me the best example. I love you so much.

      Delete