God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Chick Fil A and a Playdate

Today was fun for Miss Elena. She had her very first playdate with a baby girl a couple of weeks younger than her named Harper. Her mommy and I met on a mommy board online and when we realized we lived so close to one another we decided to meet up. Today was Appreciation Day at Chick Fil A so we decided today would be the perfect day to have the girls meet, and eat some yummy food while we were at it. :) Here are a couple of pics from their playdate. Both girls were exhausted from the car ride there (Harper lives in Jarrel, TX and we drove probably a good 30 mins from our home to get there).
It was a good visit, and I'm glad I got to meet Ashley in person. I'm glad I have a mommy friend close by with a baby girl the same age as Elena, and with a husband who is also a police officer. Well, I'd better go to bed while I can. Elena has been asleep for about 30 minutes now. I hope everyone is having a great week! God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god! I love that dress! How fun!!! Playdates are fun :) Wait until they can walk - you'll be having a hard time keeping them in one place :) But hey...thats free excercise :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lord, I can just imagine! But you're right, it's great cardio! lol

      Delete
  2. How precious! I'm glad Elena's wearing the outfit I got her. She looks so beautiful! I want to protect her purity and innocence forever. I'm glad you're going out with her--you don't need me or Bobby cuz she is such a good baby!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I wish I could keep her in a protective bubble and absorb any pain she might feel. She is such a good girl, we are so blessed. I love you more, Mama!

      Delete
  3. Elena looks so beautiful! I'm glad she has a little friend to grow up with.

    ReplyDelete