God is good all the time, and all the time God is good!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Today.

Today is a special day. Today, 3 years ago, I married my best friend. Loving this man is the easiest thing I've ever done; he makes it easy. He is so different than any guy I've ever known, and God knew I wouldn't be smart enough to pick him out for myself, so He brought him to me. I thank Him every day for blessing me so much and showing me what true love really is, and what it really is to BE loved. I always tell Bobby that he breathed new life into me. He brought me back to life just by loving me. I can't imagine where I'd be or who I'd be without him; I don't want to. Thank you, sweet Jesus, for blessing me with my husband. His patience, understanding, compassion, and eagerness to give his family everything are just some of the reasons he is such an amazing person. He works so hard to provide for us, and never complains. He just wants to see his girls happy. That is a true man. I can't wait to celebrate 47 more years with him by my side. I love you, Bobby. "Through chaos as it swirls, it's us against the world."

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, you two! You guys are what love and marriage is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!
    Remembering your wedding day and how perfect everything was. God provided a beautiful day for y'all. God has sent you a real good man.. Always respect each other and let him know how much you love him.

    ReplyDelete